3/16/2006

I'm a Winner!!

Maybe it's time for me to play the lottery: in the past week or two I've won over $500 worth of stuff. Just today I had my business card pulled out of the jar at a local cafe for a free lunch - sweet! But even better is that I won an online trivia contest. "What was the Grand Prize?" you ask? Well, it was - wait, it IS - a biometric safe. I got it a couple days ago (man its heavy for its size) and it works flawlessly. "Ya' can get one fer yerself fer a mer $500 or so..."

So now I'm thinking its time to go for it - grab the bull by the horns - reach for the stars - etc. and buy a lottery ticket. I see that Powerball is up to $88 million. Whew - that'd be nice, wouldn't it?! ;-)

[Listening to: A Winner by Brown, Dennis]

1 comment:

ANNALIZA said...

This was really very informative site for me.
I really liked it.
just click the link below. Thank you!
안전놀이터
https://pmx7.com/ 안전놀이터