8/26/2009

Tribal Formula Webinar

So one of the marketers I've been shadowing is Tim Schmidt from Tribal Marketing and Delta Media, LLC. Delta Media is a periodicals publisher specializing in firearms and self defense magazines. Tim is interesting to me because his background includes engineering and publishing - somehow I figure this translates into a nice parallel for my day job.

Tim has been involved in IM for several years, first attending one of Yanik Silvers Underground seminars and then releasing Tribal Marketing. The strategies he preaches are the ones he used to turn his publishing business around - from losing money to the success it is today. Tomorrow (August 27th) he will be launching Tribal Formula - the next iteration of his internet marketing course.

Why do I care?

Well, for the first time I am an affiliate in a product launch. I've done some homework, set up some adWords campaigns and am hoping - really, really hoping - for something good to happen. What would that be? One sale. One glimmer to make me think this whole business can be legit.

Just one.

No comments: